ShababQena
Welcome our dear guest..u are not registerd on ShababQena.Gid3an..to join us press " Register " or press join and write ur user name and password and join us

اهلاً وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم...هذه الرساله تفيد بأنك غير مسجل علي موقعنا شباب قنا جدعان..للأنضمام الينا اضغط تسجيل وبعد ملئ البينانات انتظر رساله تفعيل حسابك لدينا في ايميلك و اضغط علي الرابط...او قم بادخال اسم عضويتك و كلمه المرور و قم بالدخول اذا كنت مسجلاً من قبل
ShababQena
Welcome our dear guest..u are not registerd on ShababQena.Gid3an..to join us press " Register " or press join and write ur user name and password and join us

اهلاً وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم...هذه الرساله تفيد بأنك غير مسجل علي موقعنا شباب قنا جدعان..للأنضمام الينا اضغط تسجيل وبعد ملئ البينانات انتظر رساله تفعيل حسابك لدينا في ايميلك و اضغط علي الرابط...او قم بادخال اسم عضويتك و كلمه المرور و قم بالدخول اذا كنت مسجلاً من قبل
ShababQena
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ShababQena

ShababQena.Gid3an:::::::4all:::::::fell it as your Home and Family

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ghost
Supervisor
ghost

ذكر Age : 33
site : ShababQena.Gid3an

the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery)   the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery) Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03, 2009 1:22 am

our prophet teaches us that if your day and your yesterday are the same you are a looser من كان يومه مثل أمسه فهو مخبول
what does it mean ?
its positive invitation to make your day better than yesterday and tomorrow has to be better than today inshaallah
and Muslims every day has to be close to Allah and every day to be closer and closer to allah that means we are close to humanity
importance of change , there are two kinda of change positive change and negative change

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
ان الله لا يغير ما بقوم حتي يغيروا ما بانفسهم
صدق الله العظيم
allah gives us alot of blessings in the time we born until we pass away and allah will keep his blessings as long as you are thankful to Allah
the moment we change the moment we decide to share this blessings to some one else or something else then the negative change will happen
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
نسوا الله فأنساهم أنفسهم
صدق الله العظيم
its direct relation ship
you forget or ignore allah , god will make you forget yourself
if we want to change we need couple of things
1 _ to recognize that in Muslim world we have problems and its the time to be part of solution
2_we are responsible for any thing we say and any thing we don't say
we have to be decorate ourselves from culture chalks and tradition that prevent us from remember allah
you have to be not just muslim but practice muslim
muslims in life will be asked in the next life
muslims at uas have goal to show the real face of islam
muslims overseas and muslims at muslim world
muslims living at usa mustnt forget their sisters and brothers at muslim world
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
إن هذه أمتكم أمه واحده
صدق الله العظيم
muslims at usa have to share islam at usa
its nt us vs them we are one humanity
and at the end of the lecture dr Abdul Mawgoud Dardery invited all muslims to have conversation and to share islam with others
the goodness of islam that is our goal
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

site : www.ShababQena.Gid3an.com

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery)   the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery) Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03, 2009 1:42 am

رائع يا برعي والله اكتر من رائع بجد

الموضوع تحفه بجد عجبني جداً

و خصوصاً لما قريت جمله

if your day and your yesterday are the same you are a looser

بس زعلت لما لاقيتك انت و ياسر شايلين كلمه
looser

وانت عارف حطيتوا ايه

بس كل زعلي علشان اول الكلام قلت

Our prophet teachs us

نبينا يعلمنا ........ و رسولنا و كده ......... يبقي طالما كتبت دي متبقوش تقولوها غير

Looser

والف شكر ع التوبيك الاكثر من رائع ده يا برعي بجد والله عجبني جداً لأنه حقيقي صادق
https://shababqena.yoo7.com
ghost
Supervisor
ghost

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery)   the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery) Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03, 2009 1:47 am

i didnt say the other word he said it
when i told him about the subject he created it
but i didnt
i cant even dare to do something foolish like that
about yasser may allah guide him and all of us to the right way
and iam nt the one who said you are looser
its the best translation of مخبول )
مخبول in english means mentally deranged or insane so dr abdul mawgoud used the best translation and its looser and again i didnt say this word you were talking about
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery)   the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery) Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03, 2009 1:54 am

i know

i heared it from yasser 2day and i thought that the word or the sentence was from ur invention

so i did nt cared about it ... but when i saw the topic

i just wanna remembering u or yasser to care alot about the words which may not be in your or his favor

Cause its simply "" inviolable " حرام

Just it.. hope u got my words

عدل سابقا من قبل Admin في الثلاثاء نوفمبر 03, 2009 2:26 am عدل 1 مرات (السبب : just a wrong letter)
ghost
Supervisor
ghost

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery)   the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery) Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03, 2009 2:18 am

stand up from my chair
clapping for you
you are amazing
hope he will listen its taboo
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery)   the importance of change (Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery) Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03, 2009 2:30 am

sure he will do

Inshallah

by the way

taboo=inviolable it gives the same meaning of the word حرام

and its nice 4m you to mention another words have the same and the closest meaning of one word

me too Standing 4m my chair and clapping for u

u r the best .... u rocks

keep it up bro

good job

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Dr. Abdul Mawgoud Dardery: Muslim Perspective

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ShababQena :: Shabab Qena Generals :: Islamicالقسم الاسلامي والديني-
انتقل الى: